Saturday, August 21, 2004

my 1st blog

Oo.. my first blog! I've had quite a bit fun reading other people's thought and now its my turn to share huh... well... currently there's nothing in my site, as I'm not even sure how things work around here.. but I promise that I'll add more stuff here soon ;) Anyway LC, my blog site design is nicer hehe!

Hmm... what did I do today? Other than the bit of practical work I forced myself through, I've had a leisure day at home! chatting, gaming, pampering myself, setting up my blogsite...... no wonder I'm slacking in my studies. haih.. a day went to waste again. Anyway, today a friend showed me an article about the rescue of a baby in Petaling Jaya. Reading the article, there was a sense of happiness in me that the baby could reunite with his parent and they would live happily ever after. But there was also a sense of dread in me realizing that there are more and more such kidnap or murder cases happening in Malaysia. Think about it, what are the chances of kidnap or murder victims get rescued? I hear more and more stories from my friends of how their friends have connection with different cases. It freaks me out even more! How I wish my mom would leave that place and migrate to australia. But its not that easy lar. In the meantime what can I do? Move my lazy butt and get on with studies!

6 Comments:

Blogger malt said...

hey hi!um. i'm melvin. frm singapore(mayb going to brisbane or melbourne nxt yr). happened to be browsing arnd n then i saw your blog. and i saw you're azn and in brisbane. so tt's got me interested. tt's y i'm even posting a comment tho i dont know you. neway, if ya need any help with the blog you can ask me...i MAYBE able to help you. haha. yeah...the kidnap cases...yeah.quite rampant in m'sia i heard...it's like...1ce every 1 or 2 weeks i hear of one. serious stuff man. i sure hope the police are working hard. oh yeah~ (visit me @ xtremists.blogspot.com and tag!) and um. good job for a 1st time blgger!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

haha thanx for posting at my new site. Didn't really expect the 1st comment would be from a stranger! But yeah thanx for offering the help as I can see you're quite an experienced web page designer! I'm the true newb here and I'll definitely ask you if i need any help ;P

8:46 PM  
Blogger malt said...

actually i'm not reli good at it la...i jus spent a lot of time experimenting with the codes and stuff when i started...so yeah.there're a lotta stuff such as marquee text and those cursor thingies.i havent found the time to xperiment with those yet.mm.your friends dont come online much do they?i only hav friends in perth n melbourne...dunnoe what the culture in brisbane is like.been there only once...abt 3 yrs ago.no offence or anything,but it was kinda boring.haha.i think it'll be easier if u emailed me or sth.posting isnt exactly the best idea.(my email's on my blog).btw, would you mind if i linked ya?

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear, Amanda....................................................................................YOU VERY FREE WOR!!!
Started a blog when you have tons of work to do?? Better get your butt to work when you see this comment...hehehe....

Sincerely,
Winston
Ex-hsemate cum MJ kaki

3:23 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

hahaha... Some entertainment for me to escape from the workload I have mah!! :P Anyways miss those MJ and TVB times... now... no MJ set, no MJ table, no vcr... sad case

8:05 PM  
Blogger WY said...

wai amanda. you're so popular. first comment from strangers already. LOL. good on you.

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home