Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Addicted!

Well, I'm back for another post! The whole day I've been thinking about what to share here and how am I going to beautify my blogsite further. I thought about it when I woke up, when I was taking my shower, halfway through my work.... Unconsciously, I've become addicted to Blogging! Not because I have many thoughts to share but because its something new and fresh! I believe that its something that happens to most of us. When we get a new game, we could hang on to it for hours even without food. When we run into a new relationship, we would spend hours on the phone just listening to each other's voices. I could remember when we first got internet at home, I would spend the whole night just chatting with strangers online! Things like these are really taking too much of my time.... time for my studies, time for my homework. I would really like to be able to concentrate on my more important stuff, but who can really stop their minds from wondering back to the addictives? I know I cannot. I hope one day I'll find 'studying' addictive! haha I REALLY wonder if that day will ever come.

Anyways today I had a free day at home. For your information, I only have 2 days of class in a week. Sounds good? Its 2 fully crammed day in uni with only 1 hour break from morning till 8pm at night! Its that 2 days that I'd lie dead on the bed when I come home. Not so good afterall huh! Hmm... instead of wasting my day again, I manage to discipline myself in finishing one of my practical exercises, cooked for my beloved housemates and got myself backache after spending too much time in front of my computer :P I wish I have a professional massage lady now! Anyway my housemates are having their mid semester exams tomorrow.... I wish them all the best and may God bless them!

4 Comments:

Blogger WY said...

don't stop bloogging la...go go go hope this can be a good habit in a long run ya. :)

3:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha..I'm addicted too! As I blog more, it slowly becomes my personal diary hehe!

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Shelly hehe! Forgot to put my name :P

8:09 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

:P haha.. it'll be good if i only spend an hour or less on it... now its like I'm doing it all the time.. browsing through other people's blogs (even those I do not know of), finding ways to add more features to my site, thinking of what to blog... It takes a lot of my time... but its fun as well :D A very nice personal online diary indeed!

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home