Friday, August 27, 2004

Blog thoughts

I spent half my day surfing through the Internet. Partly to research on my assignment and partly (unfortunately, the bigger part) I was surfing through other people's blog sites. Its really interesting to be able to read about what people think and how they react to life. Whats more interesting is that some contains dark thoughts... some contains inspiring poetic writings which would really set your mind to ponder... some were funny... some were full of anger. It seems like every blog has its own personality! It makes me wonder how these people really are in the real world. I'm not saying that they are faking it. What I mean is that everyone is different in their style of writing. Everyone has their own style of expressing themselves, online or offline.

I would say that this blog site reflects the inner side of me, but how people see me on the outside could be a different story altogether! My close friends would never agree with me on this, but frankly speaking, I'm more of an introvert rather than an extrovert. No matter how much I wish, words never come easy to me. Yeah, I'm those type of person who need to prepare my speech before phone calls. (maybe not for my close friends lar) That is why I'm mainly quiet around new people. Only when the wall is breached, words may flow a little easier, and probably I may talk a little louder. Maybe its a good thing I found my way to blogging, it exposes my inner self while giving me the time I need to reconstruct my sentences nicely hehe.

Anyways its going to be a busy day tomorrow because the long awaited event organized by CCM has finally arrived! Its called the Survivor Night and I just know that it's going to be a great night. Considering that I'm in the decoration team, I have to be there early to help out with preperations and stuff. So I gotta sleep early then. See yous!

3 Comments:

Blogger whutsoever said...

ok ler... just jokin bout the tags.... i mean i still dun agree that u're an introvert... but if what u're saying is true... i totally agree with u... and i think we're quite the same ppl... one loud and one quiet!!

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Only when the wall is breached, words may flow a little easier, and probably I may talk a little louder."

You sure a not? A little louder?? It's VERY LOUD ok.... Nearly got a shock of my life, was thinking where did that demure and quiet girl who was suppose to be our hsemate gone to?? Felt like kena cheated...hahaha

Sincerely,
Winston

Ex-hsemate cum MJ kaki

5:14 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

hahaha!! See I told you nobody would agree with me that I'm an introvert!! hahahah fine... I do talk a little bit LOUDer when I'm more comfortable ok?? hahahaha let me maintain my image as a petite girl who covers my mouth with a hand when i laugh la hehehe...

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home