Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Merdeka!

Negaraku tanah tumpahnya darahku
Rakyat hidup bersatu dan maju
Rahmat bahagia tuhan kurniakan
Raja kita selamat bertakhta
Rahmat bahagia tuhan kurniakan
Raja kita selamat bertakhta

I wonder how is national day celebration back home.... With full-on fireworks? Lots of parties going on? hmm..... I'm not such a patriotic citizen... but at this time of the night, suddenly I miss home quite a lot. I miss the view from my living room window... I miss the rainy seasons... I miss the smell of rain... I miss Baby(my cat)...I miss playing with Baby... I miss mom's cooking... I miss hanging around the kitchen looking for junk... I miss watching wah lai toi with mom while sharing that packet of junk... I miss mom!

I miss mamak... I miss Mid Valley... I miss shopping with mom where she'll buy me lots of stuff :p I miss nasi lemak... I miss asam laksa... I miss tomyam... I miss hokkien noodle with lots of crunchy chu yao cha... I miss cheese naan with condensed milk (ngao lin)... I miss my friends... I miss chatting with friends in mamak with nothing to worry about... I miss chatting on the phone till early mornings... I miss HOME!!

I'm not complaining about what I have here and what I enjoy here. But I'm never gonna have both heh... Human are always greedy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home