Friday, November 05, 2004

Painful experience

When I look at what she's going through now, memories kept replaying in my head. I tried to give all I could to comfort her... just like what I needed.

Maybe this is why it happened to me a year ago. To reach out those who undergoes the same situation.

Its not easy. Its very difficult. Its like I'm reliving the past again. Its like another cut on your previous wound. Painful. I didn't have much close friends in Brisbane then... which made it even harder. No shoulder to cry on, no one to put me to sleep, no one to cry with me, no one seem to understand... Sometimes I ask why must it be me? I don't want to have such experience. I can't bare this sadness. But what choice do I have heh? A route I'm forced to take.

Right now I just wish I could be there for her... reach out to her.... let her know that indeed she's not alone... help her up again...

And I understand why I'm given the task that I'm given.

I understand.

Only the strong would be able to rejoice during hard times. Let us all learn this together....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home