Tuesday, October 05, 2004

My holiday

Wow... time passes so fast when you're having fun. I haven't even been sitting down to update my blog for a while! You must have been bored surfing my page since you can only see the same post all this time... hehe... don't worry... I'll tell you all about my holiday.

It started off on 24th of September when I went for the trip to Bribie Island. I wrote a post about it earlier if you didn't know. A very nice trip with the leaders! I really got to know them better during this trip... especially Gloria whom I found that I have lots of things in common with! hehe... except the fact that she loves cooking. :P Here's a group pic that we took. Lovely bunch....

We came back on the Sunday morning, headed straight to church and that's when I found that I have caught some rashes... ew... I'm still having it now.... Anyway after that 5 of us (me, Lorraine, Gloria, Chui Lian and Andrew) went to Harbour Town for shopping! hehe... we sure did spend lots of money. And we had loads of fun.

That night was really a night to remember. We stayed a night at Surfer's Paradise, and we had a great dinner :) Gloria had this idea that we all dress up for the dinner! haha... and of course..... we did... Below, its me, Lorraine, Andrew, Gloria and Chui Lian.

Andrew, such a lovely guy, went around Surfers and got us some roses... awww.... so sweet. hehe... He was indeed the luckiest man that night, having the opportunity to wine and dine with 4 beautiful ladies! haha... even the waiter at the restaurant says so! We had our dinner at Cav's restaurant. Nothing really high class... coz we have tight budget too.. :P

Photo taken after that...

We stayed at Islander resort. And they have a really cool pool table.

Next morning we went around surfer's paradise, did some shopping again :D And we just relaxed by the beach... wow... totally refreshing.....

Hope we could do this again someday soon....
ok...I think I'll stop here for now... will continue my 'story' next time. ciao! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home