Friday, October 08, 2004

assignments

Its been really busy lately. Having one assignment to hand in this Sunday, and another one next week. I haven't really got the time to update my blog. Partly also because the internet connection here is crappy. Last night I waited for a good half an hour just to upload a picture! It is at these times I wish so much to have a broadband. Anyway I wouldn't be blogging much until my crucial busy period is over. You can always tag me coz I'll check the page once in a while. Take care while I'm away! :) ciao

2 Comments:

Blogger WY said...

don't be lazy to update la...hey wai sun..are u going back to malaysia this summer?

5:24 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

hehe... yeah yeah I'll try my best to update ok... I'll be going back to KL around dec... not sure bout the dates yet though... meet up in KL? :)

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home