Saturday, October 23, 2004

Revelati0n

Its sickening isn't it when you know there's always hard times in your life.... as much as the good times you would have. In fact I believe there's a balance between the two... and that God has a scale for us to have the equal amount of both! The more happy you become, the more hurt you'll get later. Even the happiest couple have problems. Even God hurts when He sees me like this. Maybe that's just how life is.... We can never be happy all the time...

I've been really happy in the past few months. Totally enjoying my life with my housemates and church friends.... like there's nothing to worry about in the world. But just these few days.... everything turned around. Why? spiritual attack? uni pressure? past hurts? not sure of where to go after I graduate? Or is it because my shephard is leaving already? Maybe its all rolled up into one... invisible arrows shooting me till I fall...

Sorry to have scared you guys with my previous post. I've really made many people worry for me huh. I know I shouldn't have written such a blog... but what's a blog if I don't get to express myself? I just wanna thank God for you. I couldn't have gone this far without you.

As for the fear. I command the fear to leave right now in Jesus' name! ............................................. ops... fear is still here. Well, I know one day it will go away. But I will take it one step at a time. Leaps freak me out!!

1 Comments:

Blogger WY said...

wazzup wai sun? wat's botherig u?

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home