Tuesday, October 19, 2004

I'm back!

wow... I couldn't believe it myself! I hadn't blogged for 10 days already! Yeay! finally assignments are over... but that also meant the starting of my exam period! huhuhhu :( I miss holidays..... Anyway let me update you about what's been happening in my life lately...

Lately my computer failed on me. :( The Windows couldn't load up! Oh man, I thought I would lost all my files that time! Luckily I did some settings and finally I got the Windows to load. And I spent 2 nights reformatting and reinstalling my Windows.... Finally I reformatted my com after 2 YEARS! cool huh... hehe

Also, our caregroup had a moon festival celebration at Roma Street parkland. It was a fun night with good games and activities. Anyway it was Sharon who organized the event! Well done yeah! So happy to see her so willing to step out and serve God this way :) Hope we could really grow and serve God together yar. Anyway too bad we didn't really play with the lanterns.... a few of them were burnt before we could do anything with it :P

That next day was our church Renewalk! Its our fundraising event and all sponsored church members had to walk 10km. It was indeed a long walk, but look at us! the strong Daniel II haha...

It was really tiring especially under the hot sun. It was fun though, walking with a bunch of friends, just chatting and joking around while actually enjoying the walk! I think it was really sampat too :P .... we stopped to buy ice cream, kfc burger and we stopped occasionally for camera shots too hehe... It was hard work to our feet.... and at last... our final step....

Oh yeah! I'm so happy I lead praise in caregroup 2 weeks ago! I still couldn't believe that I actually did it! It seem so funny now whenever I thought about it. I was so nervous. I was so afraid. I'm sure there were cold sweat on my palm at that moment. But I'm glad I was given such an opportunity. It was really an experience that I will never forget. Thanx for all the support and trust. I love Daniel 2!

Also in the past few days, other than cracking my head over my assignments, I learnt alot from my deadly encounters with my housemate. Well... not exactly as deadly as it may sound... but it sure caused much arguments. Anyway, I'm glad that its over now. We had a long long chat and finally solved the problem. I'm sure that you have heard much from people that friends should not stay together. They say that we will be able to see the ugly parts of each other and argue and it will break our friendship. I never did believe in it... I still don't! I believe that if you care enough, cherish your friends, work hard enough to mend problems, it will never break. In fact, encounters like this would make friendships stronger in the end! So friends, I hope that we will always treasure our friendship. Its a waste to lose a friend like me, don't you think so? hhaha! Thanx for reading my long winded post! Cheers!

3 Comments:

Blogger val said...

Hi WS! Enjoyed reading your updates... glad to see you people having such a good time in the Lord ! Happy 2 c u serving & growing too... this is just great! woohooo keep it up!

1:13 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

hehe... Thanx valz! :D

3:18 PM  
Blogger WY said...

:)

4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home