Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Best friend

I have a question.... What qualities should a person have to be your best friend?

Actually I've just found out that someone actually calls me her best friend... and I can't deny that I'm secretly enjoying it :P Well... of course I'm happy la! wouldn't you be if you were me?

I would say that I'm never really the best kind of friend I could have been... Sometimes I can neglect a person accidently whenever I'm excited over something else... I have a big bad habit-->I never initiate phone calls... which means... I never call :P and I never really tell anyone everything about me.... you know... I still need a little bit of privacy ma.

So what made her call me her best friend???

I have several best friendss.... I wonder if that counts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home