Monday, December 27, 2004

MIA

So weird, I hadn't blogged for a month. It seems that I had lost interest in writing quite a bit. I use to spend hours to compose my posts. Where has my passion gone? Do I have nothing to share? Oh no, I have many things I could share... laughters, joy, disappointments.... but then suddenly, I felt like being invisible.

Why?

Have you ever felt like going someplace alone, away from all the others? Some place where no one will judge what you are doing? Some place where you can enjoy your own company, doing what you enjoy doing most without thinking of what other's opinions may be. Well, I'm not saying that my friends always judge me. I'm not saying that my friends think of me wrongly. And I'm also not saying that I always do things that my friends do not approve me of. But sometimes I guess I just need to be alone. I guess as much as I need my friends, I need my privacy as well.

Or maybe its because I care too much of what people think of me? I'm being too careful with what I do, afraid that people will think that I'm a weirdo, afraid that people wouldn't like me...

Insecurities are tying me me down....

Until next time... see you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home