Monday, December 27, 2004

Announcement

Hmm... 3 posts today hahah.... Suddenly I have a bursting desire to shout out to the world :) I do hope this desire won't stop right here... I do wish to keep this blog alive... But 1st I need to spend time on my more important things mah... do understand k

1st announcement: My graduation ceremony will be on 15th of February. If you wish to attend, do let me know... I'll be very touched :) Book your tickets early! Its running out fast! hehe...

2nd announcement: I'm coming home to KL at the end of February, after my graduation. Anyone willing to give me a lift home from the airport? Anyone dying to see me? Friends in KL, I miss you guys heaps!!

3rd announcement: I'm doing fine over here... have been busy with Christmas and all, mostly shopping hehe... I've got 6 presents this year :D the best one is a hand-made hanging lantern from a great friend... he did it himself and it took him 6 hours straight! Thanx a lot... I love it!

4th announcement: I sang a song (solo) on Christmas party, in front of many strangers. My 1st time! I was so nervous I went stiff! I'm really really glad its over (phew'), but I'm glad I got the experience as well...

Well, that's all for tonight! Good night people... ZZzzz......

3 Comments:

Blogger NoMandLand said...

Congrates on graduating

1:21 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Thanx hehe

1:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice blog! Do good after graduating!
You're cute!

namaste;
bodhi

3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home