Sunday, November 14, 2004

Going home...

Some of you may know... I've been really lost lately, mainly not sure of what lies ahead of me. Not sure whether to further my studies? or to start earning my own money? So many different routes i can take, so many different things to consider. Its just such a tough decision to make... not being sure of which one will work out the best for me. I even worked out a 7-page plan to see what will happen if I were to stay in Australia or go home to Malaysia :P haha yes! my own version of requirement specifications.... 'Planning is the act of establishing the means of attaining strategic objectives' - adapted from Network Planning lectures. (Sorry my mind goes abit nuts when I study too much) :P

Well, being a Christian sure didn't make it any easier... I had to learn to trust in God to lead me and learn how to wait for His signals! huh..... me being a person who likes to lead my own life... God sure did squeeze out much impatience in me. But God sent friends for comfort and even help me sort out my mind...

Yian gave me a verse ... 'commit to the Lord whatever you do, and all your plans will succeed.' And I realized.... that it doesn't really matter what you do... but the most important of all is... what's our motive in doing it? Is it for God's goodness? Or is it for our own selfish ways? Is God in the picture of our plan? Learn to put Him in the picture. He will bless our plans if we bless Him in our plans. :)

So..... I thought through the details... called home.... and finally I made my decision to go home. I'm not exactly sad or anything... but I know I will miss everything here. And everyone.

And well actually 2 days ago I went around reading other people's blogs. I know I know... I should be studying hard. In fact I've been studying... just on different materials :P Anyway my decision to go home is something that I want to do for my own life... I think my going home is what my mom wants.... I've even think my going home is what God wants...... but this post in my friend's blog gave me another view... Is my going home = what Malaysian government wants??? Very interesting topic. Have a read and tell me what you think. :) Have a great week! God bless...

1 Comments:

Blogger WY said...

wai sun, are you graduating? Gosh..i went to work for 2 weeks, and suddenly you are graduating. hehe. how fast time past by hor? i still remember how u were when u first started at Apiit (armpit?) ...:)

Good luck on your thinking and planning for the future. Whatever it is..i wish you all the best, and hope our lives' paths will once cross again in future.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home