Friday, December 31, 2004

New year thoughts

Its new year's eve today. A few more hours and we'll celebrate new year. So, how have 2004 been for me? Well, here's a quick recap for what had happened during the year.

I started off having holidays in Malaysia, had a great time with great food and great friends. Then on mid February, I came back to Australia with 3 of my good friends (Sharon, Joyce and Andrew). At 1st they wanted to look for a place to move to... only to find that my place is still the best :P So in the end, we all stayed together, 5 person in a 2 room apartment. Not bad huh! It was truly an experience I would never forget.

Me, Joyce and Andrew went for a trip to Sydney, Melbourne and Tazmania during mid year break. It was a great adventure :) We tried skiing for the 1st time and that was way cool and tiring as well hehe... I'm keeping my gloves and beanies for my next ski trip!

Yeah, I started blogging, got really addicted to it and soon lost interest! :P haha That's just so me!

I finished my degree! I'm not going back to studies anymore! I guess I've had enough of studying for 15 years. That also means new adventure to the working world. Well, here I go!

The lease of my previous rental place ended. So I've had a week of busy packing, moving, cleaning and organizing. Now I'm staying with Lorraine in her small, packed, hot room for just $45 a week! Oh, I'm not complaining hehe....

My registration car plate number was stolen. So I got a pair of new ones for just $20. Well, byebye to 825IGF.... now my baby has a new name *048IIC*

Just recently I've celebrated Christmas in Brissy for the 1st time! No white christmas, no happening events... but its something different :)

Well, I can say that its been a pretty normal year. What can be so different in a student's life, right? Anyway I hope that next year will be a better year :) And God will continue to bless us throughout the year, right? Have a good one, cheers!

3 Comments:

Blogger WY said...

happy new year WAI SUN!

are you working in aussie? not going back to malaysia la? :( gonna miss u ....

takecare...

10:18 PM  
Blogger WY said...

happy new year WAI SUN!

are you working in aussie? not going back to malaysia la? :( gonna miss u ....

takecare...

10:23 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Of course I will go back... but not so soon leh.... Miss me? bluff ler... oso never come look for me cheh.. hehe... Happy new year to you too!

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home