Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I'm so pissed!!!

7.10pm - I was at LIDO shop and placed my order of a Singapore meehoon, one dish of vegetable, and a soup with the 'si tau po'.

7.10 - 7.45pm - seeing many people who ordered after me, leave with their take-away packets

7.50pm - The 'si tau po' came to me and asked 'you ordered what ar? Hokkien noodle??', fine! I repeated my order.

8.00pm - The 'si tau po' gave me my order... without the vegetable. I took the food, paid, and of course I did't pay for the vegetables. I didn't even look or talk to the lady, I was afraid that I might pick up my slippers and throw it to her face!

Its already the 3rd time such a thing happened in that LIDO shop! And it wasn't even busy there! Why am I always the victim to such things?! Is it that I look young and innocent, or maybe childish sometimes that makes people think that I'm bully-able? Not important?? Invisible?? Such disrespectful person! Didn't even care to say sorry for making me wait, or losing my order.

And I vow to myself that I will never buy any food from there ever again... even if its the only coffee shop in my area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home