Thursday, June 23, 2005

Stress!

Seriously I do not know where and how to start this post today. My mind is packed, stressed, excited, yet confused. If you know me well enough, or maybe do read my blog, you should know that I'm currently looking for a job. But then again, I didn't blog much about it :P

Two days ago, while I was surfing through the net and chatting with a friend, I received a phone call. I thought it would be a friend calling from somewhere... but... I don't recognize that voice. She introduced herself as Nancie, and told me she was calling from DKSH about my application for the management trainee in IT. The 1st thing that came into my mind was 'Oh man! wait till Yian finds out about this!' hahaha! She asked me to go for an interview on Saturday at TPM. I was so stunned I just answered 'yes... yes... yes...' :p aiks... I hope I didn't leave a bad impression or something.

I ran to my mom and told her the news.... And received the bad news.... she has school on Saturday! So I won't have the car. How am I going for the interview?! Maybe I'll take a cab there? Should I ask a friend to take me? Maybe I'll take my mom to school and fetch her back after interview? What if I got lost?!? Stress!!!

What am I going to wear? Should I tie my hair? What should I bring there? What should I say there? I need to prepare myself... I must practice my interview questions and answers... I must not be nervous.......... Man! I'm super nervous now!!

I know I can be as nervous as I can be now... just have to make sure confidence is all that's written on my face on Saturday. And hopefully pimples won't start popping :p

hmm...pimples.... I'm going to do my mask now. Ciaos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home