Saturday, March 25, 2006

Melaka Trip

About 2 weeks ago, my colleagues organized a little trip to Melaka. We were lucky to have the organizer (claimed as Land Asia Agent) who was familiar with Melaka/Seremban and made our trip fun and enjoyable! He packed our 2 day schedule with nearly 20 places to go. But of course in the end we just went to a few of them according to everyone's preference.

Our 1st stop in Melaka was FOOD :P~ Let me present to you, Melaka's famous chicken rice ball...

Actually I think the chicken rice ball was just ok. Nothing special. But the chicken was really good. Oh man, this picture alone is enough to make my mouth watery! This shop was near Christ Church Melaka. And that's where we went next...

The gang...

Then we met this friendly uncle who's willing to let us take some pictures with his trishaw.

And of course we went to A Famosa

and Jonker street where I finally bought my Mahjong set (Muahahah! Nono I'm not a gambler.)

Besides that, we went to St John Fort and Mini Malaysia too. My mom told me she brought me there b4.. but I just couldn't recall. Oh well, at least now I'm sure I have been there! :)

Fantree for fantree club members!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy food

12:29 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Oh yeah! I forgot to mention that! How could I? Maybe coz we didn't take much photo on that. We were too busy eating haha

We went for seafood at a Portugese settlement, satay, cendol, porridge and wanton, and seremban steamboat buffet. Went home with a bloated tummy :P

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home