Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Tired mind

I'm tired. I feel sleepy. And yet... I'm still at my work place. What time is it now? 8.41pm to be exact! Urgh.. I have to stay back late to wait for my boss to finish his meeting to discuss something with him about an equipment with a vendor... blah blah blah... I know I shouldn't be complaining... As the vendor told me just now, "Its a good opportunity to learn something new!" But..... but.. but.... Somehow I'm just not so anxious about it.

Recently my senior had been telling me about his work and interview experiences. I guess its suppose to prepare and push me to learn new things. But, I don't know, maybe its the way he said it, he's actually freaking me out! Telling me how difficult it is to get a job outside, what kind of technical questions they ask in interviews, questions about technology I haven't even heard about before! I know I should be constantly upgrading my knowledge. But now, it seems that the network field is too large for me to grasp.

Another colleague was telling me that he's doing a course in 1 month, that normally take people to do in a year! Every morning he comes to office at 4am just to get a quiet space to study! And now, he's getting credited for his efforts.

Yeah, no pain no gain right? I would need to work hard to show my qualities to my boss, constantly upgrade myself, 'do cow do horse' in hopes to meet his expectations and hope for increment.

Well, don't get me wrong. I still love my job alot. I love networking. Plus my company is sending me to a training next week! Woohoo!

But sometimes I'm thinking... is networking the thing for me? Damn! I'm so fickle minded!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep working on it :) You can make it

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home