Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Guys with PMS

Oh man... Is it just me? Or does anyone feels that sometimes guys have worse mood swing than girls?

I don't know why it has become so obvious to me. Maybe I just happen to be around some really moody guys recently.

One moment, he would be all smiley to you, joking and laughing. Just when you turn around, he could be cursing, scolding or grumping about something! *hides* Or sometimes I wonder what could have offended them in the morning when they greet you good morning with that I-couldn't-be-bothered look. What's his problem!?

Sometimes we'll joke about it and say that the guy is going through some sort of 'PMS'. But really... it isn't normal for a guy to have 'PMS' right? Or has the world changed? Maybe evolution caused men hormones to have temporal mood swing periods too! Aiks!

Sigh... due to this... I think even the most good looking guy sometimes just doesn't look that attractive anymore.

8 Comments:

Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

It is scientifically proven that guys are getting eostrogen from the water supply. Unlike bacteria, hormones do not die in the water purification process.

How?

When a girl takes birth control pills, she is actually taking in female hormones to 'cheat' the body into thinking that it's not time to get pregnant. And these hormones don't get absorbed fully into the body. Any excess will be channelled into the water system via the girls' urine.

So in actual fact, guys are drinking a good and healthy dose of female hormones everytime they take a gulp of water.

So, you can't blame us if we're getting more feminine each day...

See, now you've gotten me all fluffy and emo....

12:47 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

haha... Girls have excess of female hormones because we already have enough of it. Anyway do you know many girls who take birth control pills? I don't... and my girl friends doesn't really have PMS.

Now, don't go blaming the water alright!

1:59 PM  
Blogger rijac said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA estrogen through the water... thats a good one!

3:57 PM  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

hey... I'm serious... watched on Discovery Channel or something...

12:20 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

hahaha! Whatever! *roll eyes*

So now I should stop my PMS guy friend from drinking water huh! :P

1:13 PM  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Amanda: No... you should convince your guy friends that they are at risk, and sell them a 'special' filter that will filter out the unwanted 'hormones' in the water...

You'll get rich that way...

*Rats! I just published a get rich quick idea!!!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Yian said...

lemme guess........does his name start with G??? Someone we both know? :p

If it's him, or even if he isn't, maybe just be extra careful not to step on his toes when he is PMSing, so as not to make things worse.

Other than that, just enjoy yourself with other ppl hehehe.....and don't bother about him!

I think it's only fair that guys are allowed to PMS once in awhile, after all they put up with girls, all girls have mood swings once in awhile...

8:39 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

JC: haha.. right.. I won't forget you when I become rich

Yian: :P yeah... one of their names starts with G. But well, I don't really bother too much about them. But even though its ok for them to have 'PMS' once in a while... But really... it kindda sends out negative vibes, don't you think so?

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home