Monday, October 31, 2005

Free time

My boss isn't here today. He took Monday and Wednesday off. And because of that I would have to take shorter lunch today... because one of us have to be here at least... in case something happens *touch wood* Oh well, I'll just ask my senior to take away food for me. Kesian... *sniff sniff*

Because of that too, without that watchful eyes, I would have plenty of time blogging today! muaahhaa!! shh....... Of course I make sure I finish my tasks 1st la.

Now what shall I blog about?

Hmm... its hard to get inspirations only when I sit down in front of my computer and blog. Normally I get inspirations when I'm in the shower, in the toilet or right before I fall asleep. And hope that I will remember whatever I wanted to say the next time I blog. But well, it doesn't really happen that way.

Maybe I shall bring with me a notepad the next time I go to the loo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home