Thursday, September 02, 2004

What the..?!

I had a pretty normal day yesterday... woke up, a guy from telephone company came to fix a second line for us, went to uni, went for caregroup.... then I came home, headed for the computer, clicked on the icon to dial up to the internet....... then it prompted : No dial tone. I thought well, perhaps pooi yian was using the phone. So I went to do my other stuff, took my bath, yada yada yada. Then I tried going online again... still no dial tone! So i went and check on her room, her lights were off! strange.... Andrew wasn't using the phone line either! hmm let me check on the phone... NO dial tone!!! Suddenly it dawn on me that the telephone company guy could have disconnected my line!! What the! Somewhat frustrated, I sat in front of the computer organizing my song files silently hoping some miracle would happen and I'll get my phone line back. However the clouds did not part and no big hand came to reconnect my line again. Being a stubborn ass, I refused to sleep although I was pretty tired. I've always stayed up late every night anyway! And because of that, now I have to struggle through the day feeling lethargic all over... grr.... I'm gonna complain to the company! Perhaps I might even earn myself some free phone calls! :p

And yeah, that's why this post is written in the evening in uni. Anyways I have to go to class soon. I hope I won't fall asleep there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home