Monday, September 13, 2004

A cool night to reflect on my day...

Its a calm night tonight. Really soothing to just sit here and stare at the starry sky, feeling the cool breeze around me and listening to the stillness of the night. Just that I didn't quite have the perfect balcony to sit in... with all our laundry everywhere... it didn't quite give me any space to sit. I'll just sit inside since its cold outside anyway.

Today was a busy day for me in church... and a REALLY tiring one. I woke up at 6am and reached church at 7.45am. Why so early, you ask? We're celebrating our 11th church anniversary today! woohoo! And we had to be there to rehearse for our dance. :P Yeah, me, Sharon, Lorraine and a few others joined the closing ceremony dance. We have been practicing for it for more than a month now. Today we're finally performing it on stage! The song is Shackles(Praise Him) by I-don't-know-who.... its a really funky fast song and the dance steps are no joke man... we all had to really put much of our efforts in just remembering the dance steps.... and well, it turned out pretty cool. It pretty much drained out the last bit of my energy... and gave me a good time struggling to keep awake after that. Sorry to the leaders who were teaching today...

I reached home at 5pm and I went flat on the bed for 3 hours. That's why I'm pretty much awake now hehe... So now, should I surf around the Internet? Do my work? or a game? hmmm.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home