Thursday, September 16, 2004

A clumsy girl

Yeah I'm a clumsy girl. And I have well 'demonstrated' it yesterday.

Yesterday morning, I was kind of in a rush... Its already 10am, I had to be in uni at 10.30am, and I needed to send a letter to my friend urgently! So I quickly got my stuff and rushed out the door and down the stairs.... in the next minute, there I was, kneeling at the bottom of the stairs. I missed a step, lost my balance, sprained my ankle and badly bruised my knees. OUCH!!! Have you ever sprained your ankle before?? Its definitely no joke ok! I was screaming my lungs out when Andrew helped rub my ankle. Boy, that was fun (for him; not for me). It reminded me the time when Edna sprained her ankle during secondary school and I had to rub her ankle for her.... (I was in St. John Ambulance). It was pretty bad, her ankle went swollen at the spot, went to see doctor, and took around 1 week to recover! scary.....

So I went around limping these 2 days. Its still swollen, but its recovering. I really wanna give thanx to all those who have showed their concern for me, helped rub my ankle, prayed for me or became my 'tongkat' hehe. You know who you are, I just really appreciate you for being there. Thank you! And I'm looking forward to run and jump again tomoro! ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger WY said...

poor you...take care

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home