Friday, September 17, 2004

Eyes provide sight. Heart provides insight.

Have you ever felt lost in your life? Didn't know where to go, what decision to make, which road to take? You don't know where to go for an answer. Different people gives you different opinions. And all these facts seems to be like a puzzle you could not solve. In the end, you don't know what you want for yourself anymore.... It like a dilemma when people ask you what your decision is, you really don't know how to answer them. They know they can't help you make the decision. You know they can't help you make the decision. And all of a sudden, you felt so lost.

I wish so much that I would not need to face this dilemma. Sometimes I let people make decisions for me. But is that the best way to do it? So many people tell me ways to do it: make a table of pros and cons, set your priorities, check whether you have any obligations. But sometimes the route that it leads to, is not really what we want it to be. But then again, which route did you want it to be? I just wish I could turn the table around and have all the pros on the lists. But we can never have everything, can we? I cannot be the greedy scumbag who get everything I want, can I?

Why does God gives me hard decisions to make all the time? To train up my analytical mind? It sure isn't easy. Or perhaps He is urging me to fully rely on Him. Its not something easy to do either, when I feel that I'm not in control of my life.

I like the way God answered 'me' in my previous post when He said 'If you look outside you will not know where you are heading. Look inside. Looking outside, you dream. Looking inside, you awaken. Eyes provide sight. Heart provides insight.' Perhaps what I should do is to seek answers from inside..... to seek God further. Then maybe He'll provide some insights.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home