Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Happy happy joy joy

hmmm.... I'm glad I woke up happy today. I don't know why..... I didn't dream of any happy things. In fact this is not my happy period.... especially with all the exams coming up, Elin left home for good, and Joyce not back here yet. But anyway, I'm sick and tired of being sad and low. Blogging my sad moments online does make me feel better.... however it also made lots of ppl worry for me... hmmm.......

I remember my happy times during school days... and I wonder.... how did I manage to be so jolly and happy all the time? What was my secret? I use to wear an invisible banner "happy go lucky" on my forehead. Where is that banner now? Left lying somewhere in my closet?? I guess was too 'blinded' to see it there. What do you expect? Its invisible! Well... of course I know that I didn't so much to worry about then. But....... whether you wanna live your life happily is a choice, isn't it? Whether you wanna see things optimistically is your own choice, right?

And I just hope I could be the one who'd bring joy and laughter into people's life. If I ever forgotten this again... please help remind me.... "I make my choice to be happy today"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home