Monday, June 27, 2005

1st Interview

Seriously I do not know how did the interview went. I just know I rushed through the questionaires like I was rushing for the train. I forgot to say things that I should have to promote myself a bit more. I said some crap about myself that I shouldn't have said. (How did I know it was crap? Because that's when they focus their attention to you and look at you one kind.) Many sentences didn't come out the right way. And I was nervous. I was always nervous talking to strangers. So its pretty normal........ ARGH! I wanna scream! How could I say those stupid things?

Hmmm... of course there are places where I think I did ok. I gave positive answers most of the time. I was friendly and smiled all the time. I gave some good examples. I dressed professional and gave positive body language.

And someone said to me, "Its ok... probably you'll get a better position with a better employer next time." That person made a good effort to console me. But...... does that mean the company has already rejected me? No hope anymore?

Its over anyway... I try my very best not to think of it anymore. I got a good experience out of this. But then... my mind just doesn't seem to wanna let go.... and most of the time.... I'm my own worst critic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home