Friday, September 09, 2005

This week's update

hehe... looks like I'm going to do bulk updating again :P This week was nice...

1. I was given praise for my work the 1st time! heheehe.. They asked me to do some research on transparent proxy and make a report out of it. My senior read my report and said 'Good research, well done!' heheh! I'm so happy!

2. I tried the best grilled chicken drumstick ever! The marinate was tasty and soaks into the flesh, the skin was crispy, the smell.... wow.... tantalizing!!! I've been craving for it ever since then! And where is this yummy drumstick? Jalan Imbi, one of the stalls next to Honda showroom. After the dinner, Yian had 2 drumsticks for take away. And it filled up the car instantly with its aroma... Despite being full from the dinner, its smell still made my mouth watery!! One of my friend said the grilled chicken wing actually tastes nicer. I didn't try that ... well, maybe next time then :P

3. I got lost while taking my colleague, Eva home from office!! Well, as many of you should know, I don't drive to much places in KL. And because I was in Aus for the past 2.5 years, I really can't recognize much roads in KL. Well, I thought Eva would know the best way to go home from office. So, she guided me, and I followed, and then we went lost because we missed a turning. Arghh!!! We were really SOOO lost! We U-turned twice, hit 2 tolls... and suddenly we were heading to cheras!!??? arrghh!! And we went to UKM, then went Jalan Loke Yew, and straight into KL city with JAMS!!! OMG, instead of reaching home at 6.10pm.... I sent her home safely at 7 something. The night was dark already... And suddenly Eva turned to me and say "haha... that was adventurous! One day we should explore KL roads!", my eyes turned big and my mouth wide.... "Not again?!"

4. Cheng Fei is finally back from UK!! He's my ex-classmate from APIIT and we use to hang out very often. Wow, its really a different feeling since we've not seen him in nearly 2 years. Meeting old-time friends really bring back sweet old memories. Reminds me of all the fun things we did together with the whole bunch, food trips, silly jokes, laughters, and everything else. So carefree, so happy. I missed those times so much!

He talks with such proper language now!! haha So weird. When we went out for lunch today, suddenly he commented something like 'I couldn't believe I'm back!' My own overseas experience came rushing back to me... everytime I came back I felt so overwhelmed with the feeling.... the feeling of...... home. The roads are so different, the environment, the cars, the people. Without many close friends there in my 1st 2 years, I always longed for summer holidays when I could come back and hang out with my friends again. I remembered how much I missed them all... Now, I'm finally back for good. Instead I'm missing my friends in Aus! Pathetic isn't it?

5. I finally finished reading Da Vinci Code. Its a really interesting book. Such a good thriller. Then on monday after work, I went to Borders bookshop with Yian to grab more books. I bought Deception Point and A time to Dance. Now I'm halfway through A time to Dance! hehe.. I'm loving it!

4 Comments:

Blogger rijac said...

go to the pasar malam at taman desa on fridays, look for the fried chicken stall run by the old lady and her daughter... oooh la la.. the best!!!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

oooo.... really.. gotta try that too then :P My best fried chicken so far is in Sydney ;)

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry lor, Amanda dear. *guilt-striken* Buy you chicken wings next time lor. Wahahahaha... *blush blush*

4:29 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

hahhaha!! Its ok.. I'll just go my usual way! ahahaha!! :P

But I don't mind chicken wings ;)

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home