Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Cool articles

Goodness me... I just came across this and this.

And I thought all that I've read about in Malaysian blogs were big deal enough. Blogging about things openly not only pisses people off, but also could affect other's life, start a blog war and could even put your job at stake! Now lets be extra careful of what you blog about... if not we wouldn't know what would happen if you suddenly got fired! *touch wood!*

So there, you have freedom of speech... with the extra bit of consequences that comes along with it. Terms of Usage: Be careful not to burn yourself with it. ;)

I think I already did yesterday. Ouch!

4 Comments:

Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

sorry if i've been a cyberbully

didn't mean to...

really...

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's pretty dangerous to post stuffs about work, especially what your company is doing and the likes. You don't know where's the fine line between what's confidential and what's not. It's best not to blog about your work, just to be safe, ya know. ;)

12:17 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

JC: heh heh heh... feeling guilty? :P No laa.. you weren't

Eva: hmmm... I did blog about my work wor... cham... that's why I think I told you i don't dare to let colleagues see my blog... You never know what they might think... :P

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda dear, the stuffs which you blogged on work are still acceptable. You're just commenting about what you are doing (slides, notes). What you should NOT blog about are things like backstabbing colleagues, spreading rumours (overheard in those 'grapevines') etc...

P/s: Those you can personally email at home. Wahahahahahhaha... =P

Bottomline, don't touch on PEOPLE's matter or anything which would affect the well-being of the company's reputation. ;)

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home