Tuesday, August 16, 2005

My dinner

Its 9.40pm... and I'm eating leftover food from my fridge consisting of salted vege with minced meat and plain rice. All this because mom is not home. All this because she's not here to cook for me.... haha! Alright alright... all this because I'm LAZY to cook for myself! There you go.

That's why I love her so much!! :P arhh!! *dodging invisible bullets* I don't mean I love her just for that laa... for every little thing she did for me everyday, for every little advice she gave, for every little thing she bought for me, for every little joke we share. Big hugs and muaks for my mommy!

I bet she would scold me thoroughly from head to toe if she finds out about this. Ops! Uncle just got home... better finish up the food real quick!

Counting the days before she comes home. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor girl, only had leftovers. Next time, 'tah pau' before going home lor. ;)

12:22 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

:'( luckily tonight I caught someone to makan with me! Muahahah... my victim

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home