Monday, August 15, 2005

Today....

Today everything kindda seemed dull. So uninteresting. Although I have quite some work to do... am suppose to finish up some presentation slides and practice-present it to my leader tomoro morning. I am suppose to present this document or rather propose this document to the management sometime soon. I am excited about it. I am anxious about it. But I just don't have the motivation now to anxiously prepare my presentation.

I'm just counting the hours before I could go home and rest my mind, do my own things, continue reading da vinci code :P ( That book is addictive :P ) Today there won't be dinner at home. My mom went for her teaching 'kursus' in Port Dickson with her school and she won't be back until Thursday. But my uncle will be staying for a few days.... So I guess at least I'll have company. hmmm... I hope he won't start telling me about his FengShui theories.

Mondays.... I think the monday blues caught up with me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ben Leong said...

I don't think the monday blues will caught up with me, coz I nwork on weekends.. *grin*

ppl looking forward to weekends, i'm looking forward to 'off days', which stating 'OFF' on my working schedule. :)

12:20 AM  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

It'll get bland sooner or later...

Then, you'll realise that life's like that... hahahaha

12:11 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

ben: haha yours is everyday blues!

jc: I heard that there's Sunday blues as well, when you realize that you have to work the next day. I'm expecting that to happen soon! :p

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Da Vinci's Code? I wanted to get the book for quite some time. At first, I was waiting for the 'Buy 2 for 3' bargains at Borders, Times Square. Then when that book is finally on the bargain list, I didn't buy 'cuz the choice of books are rather erm, yucky. Instead I spent 100 over for some non-bargain books. Made me so broke last month. Rah...

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home