Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Malaysian drivers

What's the matter with Malaysian drivers?

They just don't seem to keep to their own lanes! Everywhere I go, I'll have to keep an eye for them.

Today there was this car, driving on the bus lane. He doesn't wanna come back into the car lane, fine. And when i was driving pass him, suddenly he came until only 2 inches away from my car! And the great thing was, he wasn't even looking my direction! Foiyoh... luckily I acted quickly, together with my skills, I avoided him hehe...

And then when you see a wide one-lane road, drivers would make up their own lanes, trying to sqeeze in and irritatingly cut Q. If that's not irritating enough, think about a 2-lane roundabout with 4 'virtual' lanes!

Although I'm trying not to do back the same, but sometimes its difficult to resist not to cut back the Q when they have done it to me 1st. And it is slowly turning me into a typical Malaysian driver..... NOOOoooo!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Although we do owe it to God to make a difference in the society, but when it comes to stuff like this, the rule of thumb has to be "If you can't beat them, join them..."

Muahahaha....

So long you don't start doing 'hand signals', you'll be fine...

1:21 PM  
Blogger NoMandLand said...

:) Just take care when you drive ok... Dont get into accidents and dont drive with anger ok.. hehe.. take care

3:24 PM  
Blogger dDonkey said...

Welcome to the real Malaysian driving experience. :D So drive safely yah. :)

12:24 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

jc: haha!! yoh... have to control myself laa... don't succumb to road rage! hehe

Virgo & ddonkey: :P I will, don't worry. But to drive fast with a manual car? I'm loving it!!

10:58 AM  
Blogger NoMandLand said...

hehe.. yeah I love to drive fast.. But I had my accident cause I drove fast. just take care ok

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home