Saturday, March 11, 2006

Secrets

We all have our own hidden sides. Be it a bad habit, or some bad things you did or thought about. We all have them, don't we?

I have to admit, that makes up a part of my life. Afraid of how people might look at me. Afraid of what they would say about me...... Ironically, as much as I am afraid to let people know of my secrets, I am curious to know who would be able to accept them.

Secrets. How much I hate to have them, how much I hate to keep them. Everyday it pulls me away from my close friends. Causes me to lie or shy away if they ask. Think about it. How could you lie to your close friends? Would they be considered as close friends if they are close friends based on lies? When they don't even know the real you? When I keep my friends out, I couldn't even share the pain or the happiness I gain from it. Such a horrible feeling. Its totally not worth it.

Nevertheless, I'm still doing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home