Saturday, October 22, 2005

My likes and dislikes about myself

My dislikes....

I don't like the fact that my brain works slower than other people.

I don't like it when things doesn't turn out right due to my inefficience or lack of ability to organize.

I don't like it that I take longer to read and write.

I don't like it that I'm not street smart, wouldn't even know it when I'm being cheated.

I don't like it when I'm indecisive and being taken advantage of for other's benefits.

I don't like it when I'm so predictable.

I don't like the feeling of dependent when I felt the need to have someone to hug and hold.

I don't like it when I can't fit into most clothes because I'm too thin or flat.

I don't like it that even when I know First Aid, whenever I saw a need, my brain and legs turn too numb to move.

I don't like it that I get nervous so easily.

I don't like it that I am hangat-hangat tahi ayam most of the time.

I don't like it that my vocab is so limited.

I don't like it when I know I couldn't do anything to help in a situation.

But well...

I like it when I manage to crack people up with laughter by making a fool out of myself.

I like it that my friends find me happy all the time because I forget bad stuff easily.

I like it when friends love the clothes I chose for them and thank me for it.

I like the feeling when someone constantly steal a glance at me.

I like the feeling of self achievement after my own hard work.

I like it when people think that I'm smart and brainy.

I like it when acquaintances starts to bloom into a wonderful friendship.

I like it when I could help in any situation, even if its just by being there to accompany that person.

I like it that my cat adores me now.

I like it that despite my naive and immature side, some friends still look up to me.

I like it when I find out that many people comes back for my blog updates quite often :P

5 Comments:

Blogger NoMandLand said...

how so you :)

5:39 PM  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

I like it when you blog.

I dislike it when I open your page and it's the same old post from a week ago...

hehehehe... Poor vocab or not, you're still a good read...

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My, I really admire the fact that you took time in analysing both your strengths and weaknesses and not afraid to speak about 'em. That's something to be proud of, gal! ;)

11:37 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

JC: awww.... how sweet :)

Eva: hmm... you can say that I'm going through a period of knowing myself better. Its interesting what you may discover sometimes.

12:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, everyone goes thru that 'discover yourself period'. Just that some chose to share their thoughts, some (like yours truly) are plain lazy to put 'em altogether in a blog. Wahahaha...

It's a very humble act to be able to admit both your strengths and weaknesses. Makes one more human! =D

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home