Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Something is wrong with me....

I think there's something wrong with me...

During lunch time today, we went to have a look at the Harvey Norman warehouse sale which doesn't have much things. We left after walking around the place for 10 minutes. What a warehouse sale, and they charge RM1.50 for the carpark. Well, anyway that's not what I wanted to talk about.

As we left the carpark, I had to turn right and cross a busy road to get to the other way. I waited there for more than a minute, then saw this bike coming at average speed. Well, I could have crossed easily if my mind was clearer. Instead I hesitated, wait for 2 seconds, accelerate, and break. OMG I ended up in the middle of the road. What in the world was I thinking? The guy on the bike was so confused and angry, he would have showed me his finger. My friends asked me what happened to me after that, but I couldn't answer them. I didnt know myself! What was I thinking? Suddenly I felt so blur. Like I couldn't think properly. Brain clogged or something.

After that I couldn't help but felt that something was wrong. Like some kind of disturbance, maybe like something was going to happen? If spiritual attack feels like this, it is freaking scary. Even when we were at the eating place, I felt uneasy. Bad mood? PMS? Or 6 sense maybe? huh.... o.0

Well, something did happen. Right next to where I parked my car, there was an accident. The road was quite squeezy because there were cars parked by the side, causing a lorry to drive into an aiport limousine taxi, scraping off part of the taxi boot, leaving half the boot door hanging. Hard to imagine I know, but taking a picture of it was far from my mind at that time. Nobody got hurt of course. And I quickly drove off my car to park at another place.

Then suddenly Yian told me she had a nightmare last night. And I remembered my nightmare last night. I dreamt of accidents in construction sites. Something from a kind of truck/tank/mover snapped and the whole thing overturned, killing the driver on top of it. The scary thing was, I didn't dream of one accident by itself. Instead it was like watching a documentary of all accidents similar to that. Different place, different people, same accident, driver dies. One after another. Urgh... My heart jumps a beat whenever I think of it. Its like watching the Faces of Death!

Now do you think I'm crazy? I think I seriously need a dream interpreter or maybe a psychiatrist.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erm, now you are creeping me out!! :-SS

Urm, well probably u can search online for free dream interpretation or something for your nightmare?

As for other incidents, let's just not think too far. Perhaps all just coincidence? Drink more herbal tea to 'cool down' your body. Chinese call this 'yit hei' (too heaty causing the yin or yang to be imbalanced).

Whatever it is, just remember you're gonna be just fine, alright! =) Can try praying to calm down. ;)

6:31 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

ahahha! Online dream interpreter? Can a not one arrr.... Don't think I wanna trust my life on that! ;p Wow, yin and yang theory somemore... sai lei...

Well, don't worry. I'm not going to lose my mind over some weird dreams yet. Maybe I just need to relax, go for spa or something :P Wanna join me?

6:43 PM  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

You scared of driving on Malaysian roads??

8:35 PM  
Blogger rijac said...

who you inviting to join you in a spa?

LOL..

its just a dream. probably you have been tired. i find i dream very vividly when i am very tired.

12:35 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

JC: If you sat in my car b4... sure you wouldn't think I was afraid! haha

rijac: hhaha! That invitation was directed to Eva, which is a girl colleague... In care you're wondering, we are not Les :P

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha. Spa session? Sure, sure anytime. ;) I read there's one in Kanebo Salon, Bangsar. Or there's another one in Putrajaya. Balinese style. Chun la all those. There's aromatherapy also. Gotta check that out.

*big toothy grin*

11:42 AM  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Amanda: Then you must be afraid of death... Kiasi perhaps... hehehehe

Maybe it's just stress lar...

Prayer does wonders...

12:19 PM  
Blogger rijac said...

alamak. i must be addicted to your life lah.. come back every other hour to check for updates....

11:34 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

hahah! That's so cool! I have a blog addict! haha...

Ops.. sorry to have disappointed you the past week though :P

3:18 AM  
Blogger rijac said...

finally! now i can die and go to heaven liao...

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home