Monday, September 06, 2004

self discipline

My 1st question is.... is the tag board server having some problem or is there just something wrong with mine? I haven't been able to tag anything since 2 days ago and whenever I refresh my page, an invitation to join some war game pops up. What's happening? Could someone enlighten me?

haar.. its been 3 days since my last post. Haven't been posting coz I had my mid semester exam yesterday. Yeah, self discipline caught me and I had to obey :P It went alright. I've done my best and I believe that God will do the rest, amen! ;) hmm... it was another busy sunday today. Went for church sunday service, had lunch together, members meeting.... then we went for a sunday market at this place called SouthBank. Its a really nice flee market by the river which is held every year for Riverfest celebration. We didn't spend much time shopping there though since it started raining.

After that, we went for a movie called Suddenly 30. A pretty nice movie that talks about this 13 year old girl wanting so much to be cool and popular, she wished she could be 30, and be like someone in the magazines. Her wish came true and she went on to discover about herself, and found that she became popular, and also she became quite a mean person. The stories goes on with how she tries to change back her life and stuff like that lar.... I could really remember when I was 14... I wish I was 17... and when i was 17, I wish I was 21. The future sometimes looks so much more attractive because I'll have more freedom, would be more independent and more attractive haha! But then I realize that you can only achieve that by building up your character through time, learning from mistakes in life and perhaps through some extra facial mask sessions. Whatever we achieve in the future depends on how we live our lives now. So I guess if I wanna be successful next time, I'll have to start now, put more effort in studies, exercise more, drink more water, sleep earlier and wake up earlier...... that all depends whether my self discipline could catch up with me hehe... good luck to my future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home