Friday, July 22, 2005

I love you Baby

I love my cat, named Baby. I can't really remember how old she is exactly, although I got her when she was still a baby. Some time more than 4 years ago, my dad picked her up from the longkang in front of my house. She was so cute and tiny, she could actually lie on my palm and sleep!

In my mind are full of memories of when she was young, when she ate her 1st meal, how proud I was when she knew where to do her 'business', when she was jumping around chasing the newspaper i made as her toy, gave birth to 2 cutie kittens named Sunny and Yianny.... After that, I went to Australia for 2.5 years. And I missed that stage of her life.... I missed her like crazy. Even had dreams of her and I wondered if she misses me. I know, I'm a cat lover freak!

Anyway cats are still cats. They are mou liong sum creatures. When you leave, they gracefully cat-walk away and move on with life.

When I came back from Aus, I ran to her and she ran away! SUCH a good pet! phooi! sigh... I guess cats are like that... So my strategy is that I shall feed and pamper her and she would loooovvvve me! muahahha.... yeah? But until now, she still prefers the attention from mom, even though mom doesn't really bother about her. When she 'meows' for attention, I gave her my attention, but she still 'meows' for attention.... from mom. urgh! Frustrating indeed!

But I guess the bond is made through time... and I can't complaint since I wasn't here most of the time for 2.5 years. So now, I could just hope I have another 2.5 years to gain that bond. Long live Baby!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home