Monday, July 18, 2005

My new car arrives tomoro!

Just one day more, and I won't need to take public transport to work anymore. Just one day more, and I won't need to hitch a ride from people all the time. Just one day more, and I'm free to go anywhere anytime! (Yes!!!) Just one day more, and I can drive my friends around places.

Yes! Just one day more, and it'll be the return of Xiao Bai!! (little white, the white starlet I had in Australia)

I can't wait to get my hands on the new Kelisa! :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Yian said...

Oi. More blessed ppl should fetch less blessed ppl around, yar? Now that you have a car, and I don't, u fetch me around!

10:44 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

hahah! you are not blessed? Alright, if you don't have car for you to drive, I've fetch you! ;)

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home