Thursday, July 14, 2005

Foooood......

Just the fourth day and I realize I could really get fat sitting in office everyday. Every now and then, you would see me searching for food to munch on! For 2 days, I brought sausage buns and biscuits. All would be finished by the end of the day. And of course I do go for lunch with my colleagues too. It wouldn't be long after lunch that I start my crave again. But the cravings doesn't just stop there! When I come home, I start looking for food to munch :P

Soon I'm thinking of food that I could stock up in my locker... junk, sweets, biscuits, preserved fruits, chocolate, char siu pao, loh mai kai, curry puff....... wahhhh..... *dreaming*.... soon I'll have my own fridge here Muahahah!!

hehe... I think this is actually good for me. I really should gain some weight since a lot of people commented that I've grown thinner these few days... I don't know why myself! But my weight is still the same... 39kg. Shocking? hahhaha! So yeah! Come on fats! I'm not scared of ya! More! More!

5 Comments:

Blogger Yian said...

Oh shut up!!!! ;p hehe...

Don't hurt the fat ppl's(like me)feelings la.....you make me feel so depressed!!!!!!!

Let's go downstairs later to stock up on sweets!!!! Downstairs got curry puff in the morning too!!!! Muahahahhahah!!!!!!

10:45 AM  
Blogger YANZ said...

hey! we are sama gang... I'm a junkie in the office too!
Unfortunately for me, I do put on lotsa weight, and my ass is probably larger than ever 'cos i'm always sitting down! *sniff*sob*

1:25 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Ops... accidently offended 2 melancholics! Come on la, you girls are not fat ok... and look at it in the bright side, at least you have nice body shape! So jealous!

7:03 PM  
Blogger Yian said...

Looks like we are just the ppl to go watch Initial D together next week, since we got lotsa junk leftover from Starlight Cinema!!!!

11:55 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Yeay Initial D here we come!

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home