Monday, July 18, 2005

Red Antz Cafe

woohoo.. 2 new trainees came in today. Am I considered a senior now? kakakak... 1 week senior? junior senior? Haven't got the chance to get to know them yet. But we'll have much time to come wouldn't we? :)

For lunch, I went out with Yian to eat at around Sri Petaling. Val was suppose to join us but she wasn't feeling too well and ffk-ed. Sigh, nemind lor... there's always next time.

Anyway today's lunch was Vietnamese chicken chop with rice at Red Antz cafe. Apparently, it didn't turn out to be what I expected (normal brown pork chop colour I had in Aus). Instead it was a little red red de! I wonder whether it had anything to do with its shop name, Red Antz. :P It tasted good! Red Ants tastes yummy! Muahahah!

The shop's deco was quite nice too.... with a big red ant soft toy hanging from the ceiling and some red ants wall lamps by the side. Sound scary?? hahah... nahh.. they were rather cute actually. Just like those toys where they'd make the scariest things to be the cutest thing... you know what I mean. So there, a big, fat, cute, cuddly red ant hanging down from the ceiling in the middle of shop.

In real life, grab your aerosol can and spray!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Yian said...

its Red Antz my dear.......

5:07 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

ah fine... changed

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home