Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Xiao Bai

I drove my brand new Kelisa to work today! lalallala.... white in colour, it looks so clean and .... NEW! Put in my hillsongs cd and start to praise God!

God is great and his praise
Fills the earth, fills the heavens
And Your name will be praised
Through all the world

God is great sing His praise
All the earth, all the heavens
'Cause were living for the Glory of Your name
The Glory of your name

Holy is the Lord
The whole earth sings
The whole earth sings..................

And it started to rain... NOOoooo!!! Not on my brand new car!!! Sigh.... what can I do? Despite hoping that there'll be a giant umbrella above my car, I continued my journey to work. urgh... it'll be dirty soon enough anyway...

4 Comments:

Blogger Yian said...

Must be you started singing...then it rained!!!!!!!! Muahahhahahaha....

4:06 PM  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

you'll get used to it in a few months time... then you'll get used to your 'xiao bai' getting all greasy and muddy...

4:53 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

yian: And the appreciation for my singing is raining... as to give it some beat :P

jc: :( Nooo! Xiao Bai will remain as her name describes her as! not xiao hei, xiao hui or xiao huang! (black, grey or yellow)

7:25 PM  
Blogger Yian said...

Yian2jc : Yeah, she's really lazy, and I doubt she'll keep it clean all the time.

Yian2Sun : You didn't even wash Aussie XiaoBai that often!

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home