Friday, July 29, 2005

Happy birthday Yian

hmm... how great. I arrived at work not feeling like doing any work :P

Last 2 days was quite a hectic... mainly because I just got assigned to research on something that I would have to present to the management in 2 weeks time, and that it was Yian's birthday yesterday! And I had to ask our colleagues about sharing her present without her knowledge. Phhewww... :) Happy birthday Yian!

So yeah, on Wednesday there were emails flying around our mail server, trying to coordinate who and what to buy. But of course, in the end, I was the one to get the present myself. Since she's my lawfully wedded sister! :D So after work, I walked up and down Mid Valley for the present, I arrived home only at 9.30pm and dropped dead on the sofa.

I think that's why I was so tired yesterday... and I couldn't really concentrate on my research... thinking of whether she would like the present... how would she react... how and when to give her the present... etc etc....

I bought her a Sigg bottle bag, a cute giraffe notebook and a christian book. She said she wanted to guess so I gave her hints like rough, smooth, heavy, light, colourful and etc etc... And do ya know! She actually guessed the Sigg bottle bag! haha! Well, great minds think alike! :P Anyway I'm just glad she liked the presents.

Now... back to work.... hmmmm............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home