Tuesday, July 26, 2005

My 1st accomplishment

hehe.... the feeling I am having now.....

..... is the feeling of self fulfillment :P

I've finished the 1st task that my team leader gave me -- to finish up the network operation procedure document. And my name is in the document! hehe... :P I was supposed to send a copy to all the operator and technical staff. I got so nervous I checked the document over and over again to ensure that it is error-free. In fact, I was still checking after I sent it! :P

I know its nothing lar.... sooner or later I'll have many many more tasks at hand. But the 1st always feels the best. :)

hmm... should I print out a hard copy to file it up?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations ... !!!

1:55 AM  
Blogger Ben Leong said...

sounds like handling up your final project assignment.. error free.. lol

2:12 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

haha!! Exactly! Even my senior says so :P

7:29 PM  
Blogger NoMandLand said...

congrates

7:24 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

:) thanx

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home