Saturday, July 30, 2005

I'm getting old and tired...

Is it that I'm getting older and weaker now? Or is it because that I've just started working?

Nowadays I felt that I'm not getting enough sleep. Every morning I feel awfully difficult to wake up, when I come home, I just felt like diving into slumberland, no energy for anything anymore.... not even on weekends!

Then I was wondering to myself.... how did I do it last time? I use to go out in the early mornings with my friends, shopping, chit chat, do things together whole day... and yet... I never seem to get tired. What's wrong with my body now!?

Urgh... I still have work to do... yeah I brought work home... and yet... I'm so tired....

5 Comments:

Blogger NoMandLand said...

Just relax :)

3:35 PM  
Blogger Ben Leong said...

sigh... dah tua lah, old lady... lol

11:08 PM  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

No, it's not a sign of aging... You're actually just entering your prime... hhhmmmm... primed for marriage???

well, the turth is...

Weekends are important... You'll be drained if you don't spend your weekends resting... The more time you spend outdoors, the less rest you get... so, you should actually start with a weekend routine and get your body used to that... getting enough sleep on weekends is utterly imporatant...

You'll start to realise that your Sunday nights are exceptionally important... Get some real rest on Sunday night and you'll enter the new week fully refreshed...

:)

11:45 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Virgo: :)

Ben: haha! you're not very far behind me! :P

jc: yeah last week was a bad experience since I went out on both saturday and sunday and didn't get enough good rest.... leading to much occasions of dozing off and stealing naps once in a while... hehe

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to feel like that, too - when I first started working. Suddenly, staying up late at night seemed so agonizing. I used to stay up for nights without sleep when rushing for assignments during college years.

Probably like what my friend told me, when you work, you have responsibilities. When studying, if you don't want to listen, you can just doze off. At office, if you dozed off, you're so dead! Hahaha...

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home