Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Today....

.....my presentation is postponed again. Donno whether I should be happy about it or not. I don't have to go through being nervous and all today.... but yet I have to prepare for the next time.... go through the slides again and again... think through my speech again... but well, practice makes perfect.

.....is going to be my 1st time going for gym(in Msia). Finally, after months of consideration, I've took up initiative and signed up for the Jackie Chan California Fitness. Although I don't have the right exercise wear or sport shoes, I guess I'll go well with whatever I have. And I'm gonna build up my muscles and show the true colours of a chilipadi! muahhaaha!

.....there was electricity outage again. sigh.. donno what's wrong with TNB! Can you believe it? 3 outage in 2 months! This is bad... baaaddd.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So so... How was your gym session? Awesome? ;)

The electricity outage was so wankat. -_-" Bad start for an early morning!

12:16 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Well, gym, not so good to go during peak hours. They were supposed to have a personal trainer to bring me around for their funstart program. But all the trainers were busy. So i didn;t work out yesterday, part of it was because I went late, and I went to get myself a padlock.

Anyway no rush. I'll take my time to explore :P

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home