Tuesday, September 07, 2004

What's the matter with ME??

Last time I use to excel in my studies... in secondary school I'm in one of the better classes and my grades are top 10 in my class. I scored straight As for my PMR and 6As in my SPM. In diploma, I had 5 distinctions and an overall credit.... yeah enough of my bragging... not that I have anything to brag about now.

Ever since I came to Australia, there seems to be a major downturn in my studies.... and in my 1st semester I flunked my 1st subject. How COOL can that be!? I don't understand what's happening to me! Are the subjects a lot tougher? Well, there never were any easy subjects in any part of my life... So what's wrong with me??! Today I got my mid semester results. And yeah, you guessed it right. I got a bad result. I totally flunked it (50% passing mark). And mixing around hard core students who got good results certainly didn't get my mood any better. Hmm... but its good mixing with them, at least I have someone to help me through the subjects (and I have to say something good about that oso coz probably they might read this! :p) But what's the matter with me? Why couldn't I score as much as I use to? Why don't I have the motivation anymore? Where did all my intelligence go? Maybe I'm not that intelligent after all.....

I don't wanna disappoint my mom, I didn't tell her about my flunking results and assured her that I'm doing just fine. Now, I'll just have to do my best and hope my GPA will inch a little higher... like as if it can do much difference. Friends, don't worry about me, I'll be fine. If you see me all happy, just be happy with me, you know I never like to sulk in front of people... so don't make me! Let me be the happy go lucky girl k?

2 Comments:

Blogger NoMandLand said...

I know what you mean about classes. Sometimes doesnt matter how muchI try, I still do bad in classes. uni sux

11:40 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Yeah its just so depressing sometimes when things doesn't work out the way you want them to... But I think we shouldn't push ourselves over the limit... Take it easy and probably you might find that taking it a step at a time might be better.

Just a suggestion. Good luck!

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home