Wednesday, September 08, 2004

yeay! I'm happy again!

haha! It was my 1st time playing keyboard in caregroup today! And I played pretty well! hehe... umm... at least they told me I played well lar. I really wanna thank God for this opportunity. I was really really nervous that time. I only practiced once at home and I forgot to bring my own scores to caregroup. (I had all my notes on the scores.) But everything went well... I didn't have nervous breakdown :p And lucky thing they had another guitarist playing with me, so when I play the wrong keys, my noise gets covered up a bit hehe.

It was really a good experience. At the start I played everything according to how my shephard taught me. Then slowly I followed the flow and I added my little twists here and there... and all fell right into place. It was really God's grace moving there :) I just love Him! muacks! :p And I'm really happy again despite my 'PMS' mood yesterday. Praise God!

I need to thank someone as well... (he's been bugging me to add his name in this blog :p) He's Andrew Chan (the skinny white chicken) ... heheh... Yeah he really helped me through the practice and showed me how to play smoothly... although he was constantly praising his chicken rice instead of the music I played! What an encouragement right?! sigh... anyways, thank God for him as well :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Ooo... I wanna apologize if I did not express myself clearly and probably sent the wrong message across, due to my limited vocabulary. And I do agree that spiritual beliefs is a sensitive issue. So if I have offended u in any way, do forgive me.

Hmm.... Anyway when i said 'Praise God!' I really meant that I wanna praise Him for lifting me up again. After having a bad day at uni, He used a different incident to brighten up my day. And its just something that I wanted to express.

I do admit I had a bit of pride in there... In fact, to be frank with you, I am proud of myself. I can't achieve 100% humility no matter how much I want myself to. But I'm still slowly climbing the ladder. So bear with me! And thanks for stopping by... its good to have probing questions like this once in a while :)

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home