Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Paiseh Incident!

ARhh!! I did a super silly mistake today!

Previously my table was occupied by other colleagues before me. And many colleagues used the same phone extension number, as the one I'm using right now. And so happened previously the accountant sat here b4.

Today I got a call from Maybank to confirm a cheque. I got calls from them before, so I frantically searched through the telephone list and gave them the front receptionist number to call.

A minute later, one of our emergency phone rang. Since its the emergency line, you can imagine tension building up among the escalating team. So one of the guys picked up, went stunned and said out loud, 'Maybank?!'. You should know by now, I gave Maybank the wrong number!! And gave the whole team a fright! hahahah!

OMG! So paiseh! Now everyone is making a joke out of it, asking me to give the senior's number to call next time! I need to find a hole to hide now... byebye!

6 Comments:

Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

normally, it's this kind of events that help build comaraderie (ugh... how does one spell that word!??)...

hehehe

12:53 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

wow.. your vocab is good man! *thumbs up* I've never come across that word b4. Anyways according to the dictionary, its spelt as camaraderie :)

4:06 PM  
Blogger rijac said...

emergency phone? what kind of calls usually come on the emergency phone???

anyway, its an honest mistake.. i hope that by now you already have printed and stuck the correct number to give out on your phone!

;-)

12:46 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Oh... I'm working in the technical side of the company. So whenever there's a problem with the system, service went down or something, our branches will call us through that line.

hahah... yeah I did print the phone list out. I wouldn't want to make that same mistake again! :P

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BUahahahahahahaha... My, my... That's so Amanda! =P

But yeah, I do agree at least that was some kind of camaraderie to release tension for our technical side. LOLz...

4:58 PM  
Blogger NoMandLand said...

dont worry :) Few weeks from now it will look very funny to you :) Just keep on moving

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home